Monday 7 November 2011

GET $ 8.16




Today I get 2 payment proof. The fist from cashnhits and the other from easyhits4u . The payment proof from cashnhits amount @2.97. Earn from completed sign up offer and paid to click area. Some time I surf the exchange area from earn credit to promote my blog
Easyhits4u payment proof amount $5.17. Easy way get money just surf the manual site. You will get $0.3 every 1000 sites you surfed. You will get credit for promote any website. I can promote 12 websites. They pay you $0.10 for every person you refer that surfs 100 or more sites. You will earn up to 40% commissions from all purchases of our Easy Splash Builder and Easy Rotator tools made by your first level referrals (10% as a free member, 20% as a Premium member, 30% as a paid member of the Easy Splash Builder & Easy Rotator, 40% as a Premium member and as a paid member of the Easy Splash Builder and Easy Rotator tools at the same time).
SO DON'T WAIT LONG TIME TO JOIN....I have already get $23.93 with 1 active referral.

Click Here!">

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do you like those sites? I've heard of them before but never about the experience. Does it require a lot of clicking to be able to promote you own site with them?

    Sorry for the double post.

    http://makemoneyonlinescamfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very like the sites. Easyhits4u...I have already earn $ 27.75 just surf some adds and you will get paid $0.3 every 1000 site you surfed. And the cashnhits have many way to earn. U will get paid when you saw some youtube adds,click add, and get paid when you like some page on facebook. I have already get $ 17.44...so you will love the sites if you join me.

    ReplyDelete